- South Korea.
- Dominican Republic.
- Korean food.
- Seafood spaghetti.
- Fruits. =)
I watched this movie again for the second time today and I’m seriously so touched. Michael Oher grew up in the projects. He had no father because he ran away and was in jail and his mother was a druggie. He grew up with nothing but was so blessed to have met some strangers who provided him with food, clothes, shelter, and love.
Now, he plays for the Ravens and has a great career doing something he enjoys and a family who loved him for no reason at all. It’s amazing how this family opened up their home to a kid wandering the streets with nowhere to go and that kid becomes so successful.
It’s amazing how God provides. =)
but I swear my actions will always show it
exactly what I want(ed).
- Money or a job.
- A calling. Idk what I wanna do with my life :(.
- I don’t want a boyfriend but I want to meet an awesome guy.
- Height. -__- I hate being short.
- A car.
- For my family to be healthy.
- Water. It’s not a huge fear but I think it’s scary how we don’t know much about the oceans because humans can’t go as deep as they’d like.
- Idk if this is a fear but I’ve always feared becoming an adult. I don’t know if I’m ready to take on life alone without my parents and becoming a parent myself. It sounds exciting to me but at the same time it’s nerve-racking.
- Needles/knives. I legit cannot hold a knife without freaking out and without imaging the worst case scenarios of someone getting stabbed. Augh, it’s terrible.
- Pigeons. That’s the one of the very few reasons I hate NYC.
- Family, friends, NYMC, Fluffy & Snow.
- Spring & Fall. :) Summer is too hot.
- PINKKKK and Hello Kitty!!!!!!!!
- Thanksgiving and all of its yummy foods. :)
- Surprises. =)
- Perverted, corny, witty jokes.
- Movie hoppinggggg.
- When a guy or a friend offers to buy me food, in particular Chipotle.
- Glee, Jersey Shore, That 70s Show, The Office, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Hannah Montana, and a lot more tv shows. :)